Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 5, 2009

    Mediocre week?

    Monday - Good swim. 2000yds 4x250, 2x100 w/buoy, 2x100 w/board, 100 KOS, 10x50. Felt really good in the pool, tried to concentrate on my drills to improve my stroke so that I do not "short" myself on the pull.

    Tuesday - Another very good session in the gym. I am definitely feeling good lifting right now and although I want to change my workout am hesitant. I also ran 3.5 miles in the afternoon, temps were in high 80's and very humid. Ugh - not really looking forward to summer.

    Wednesday - A run in the morning, short but quick three miles. This was followed immediately by a good core routine in the gym. I need to rest the next two days for my Army Physical Fitness Test on Friday morning.

    Thursday - Off day.

    Friday - Army Physical Fitness Test; I did 100 push-ups in two minutes, 100 sit-ups in two minutes, and ran two miles in 12:35. Off the rest of the day.

    Saturday I am looking to run 20 miles and Sunday run a 10k. Monday starts my 12 day taper to Highland Sky.

    No comments: