Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 27, 2009

    Running outside - in shorts!

    Today, for the first time in a long time, I was able to run outside in shorts. True, I do get cold easily, but it was a glorious 60 degrees. Woody and I went for a nice jaunt down the Potomac River via the Mount Vernon Trail for about 55 mins. Felt nice to spend the afternoon outside.

    This morning we swam at the pool together as well. 1500m broken down into 5x100m free, 10x50m free, 1x200m w/board, 1x200m w/bouy, and 1x100m w/fins. I followed this up promptly with a nice soak in the hot tub.

    What a great start to the day. Unfortunately I did not have anywhere near enough food with me today and I have been sneaking food from folks all day long!

    Tomorrow is an off-day and I am looking forward to it.

    No comments: