Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 25, 2009

    Pool and out

    This morning I met my friend, Woody, for a swim workout. Felt good to swim and I actually felt strong in the pool for the first time in a few months. Amazing what a few consecutive weeks of swimming will do for you.

    I swam 1600m broken into these sets: 3x 50m, 100m, 150m, 1 x 200m (all free); 200m w/kickboard.

    Bliss is 10 minutes relaxing in the hot tub after a nice long swim workout....

    time for second breakfast!

    1 comment:

    I am a runner. "We are what we repeatedly do" said...

    Hey man. I don't see any problems with cutting the EFA 50k short. 22 miles there will take a LONG time anyway and its very likily others will stop short there too. Looking forward to seeing you there.

    Greg