Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 20, 2009

    Excellent training and preparation to transition

    This week has been solid for workouts. Three hard weight sessions - each leaving me a little sore. Four great runs:

    Monday - 5.5 miles at 7:30mins/mile
    Tuesday - Intervals 10x400m at a 1:28 with 400m between
    Thursday - 5 miles at 8:00 mins/mile
    Friday - 3 miles at 7:00 mins/mile

    Weds and Thurs I was in the pool for 1200m each day. 12x100m on Weds and ladders on Thurs.

    I have (mostly!) kept to my eating plan this week as well. My trips to Turkey and Germany in Jan seriously derailed my normal healthy eating habits.

    This weekend it is supposed to be cold but with no rest for the wicked I am meeting the Minotaur (my boss and running fiend - er friend) for a 16 miler in the morning.

    Next week I start my new workout and will post the details later this coming weekend.

    No comments: