Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 10, 2008

    Training over the past ten days

    Although I was unable to compete in the final race of the Backyard Burn Series I had scored enough points to earn fifth place overall. I walked away with a nice beer mug and a gift certificate to VA Runner - a superb store.

    Quick summary on my recent training:

    Last week - two six mile runs, hard intervals of 10x800m with 400m in-between, two weights sessions, three swims of 1600m each and a slow four miler

    This week (so far!) five miles, 8x800m with 400m in-between, one weight session, one swim of 1200m. Remaining is a a three mile run, a four mile run, one weight session, and one swim.

    This coming Sunday I am running in the Blue and Gray Half-Marathon in Fredricksburg. Stay tuned for a race preview later in the week.

    No comments: