Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    Off and Running

    Monday is a day-off for me, as is Tuesday. Perfect way to start any work week!

    My training over the past few days was decent. Friday was a weight room day at work and a short but fast tempo run after work. These days it gets dark quite early so running in the dark is the evening norm.

    Saturday was a day off for me - my legs hurt from my interval workout and from doing several lower body exercises at the gym. We also had soccer all day - Hoyawolf Jr's final game was Saturday. He mostly played half-back all day and had two nice blocks; one of which he was the only thing between the other team's striker and the goal.

    Sunday was a middle distance run in almost perfect conditions - upper 60s and sunshine. That afternoon was Jr's soccer team party. It was held at Fuddruckers. An odd location for a youth party and I gorged myself on a huge burger, fries, and a beer. That shot my nutrition plan for last week!

    Monday morning I did a nice 10 mile loop from the house - the weather was definitely more fall-like. Cool, breezy, and sunny I was bundled in long sleeves, tights, and knit cap. This afternoon I am going swimming. First I have to get some new goggles - mine suffered complete failure last week at work.

    No comments: