Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 30, 2008

    Race Week

    This week has been a little hectic but for the most part I hit my training gates. Monday to Wednesday I was at a seminar away from my usual office here in DC. While I greatly enjoyed it - the subject was Africa - it complicated my daily training plans!

    My swim workouts for Monday and Wednesday were the first victims; thankfully they were really the only ones as well. I started the week with a three mile very fast speed workout on Monday. I didn't want to push too far and long due to the long ten mile run on Sunday afternoon. Tuesday was strictly a weight room day - have I mentioned I love my new work out regimen? I will post it soon. Wednesday I ran five miles at a nice tempo pace - resistance training as well with all the wind! Thursday was an interval workout on the treadmill and that afternoon I was able to get to the gym too.

    Tomorrow will be a short two-mile run and a swim workout (finally!).

    1 comment:

    peter kimbis said...

    When do you find the time? Mornings or evenings?