Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 15, 2008

    It's been a while...

    I just got back to work this week after being in Turkey last week for work. I didn't do a single bit of running - which was glorious. Instead concentrating on 12 ounce curls - actually .3 litre curls it was Europe you know. The Sheraton in Ankara is very nice; if you get upgrade room to Club Level drinks and snacks free during happy four hours daily. I highly recommend it, especially on the government dime.

    Just before I took off I ran the Army Ten Miler here in DC. My time was 1:15:02 for about a 7:30 pace. Not too bad and I was pleased with the effort - especially given all the recent running I had done.

    This weekend will be the first race in the Backyard Burn Trail Series. I finished 8th overall last year and am hoping to medal this year.

    I just joined Facebook as well - on an invite from a friend. I can't believe how many folks from high school and college are on there.

    No comments: