Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 7, 2008

    Trail half-marathon results







    After our race course was altered I was a little bummed. I had really been looking to spend most of the day on singletrack trails - mainly because my strength is technical running, definitely not running fast on the flats of the fireroads we were on most of the morning.

    My time was 1:42:15 with a 14th place, not too bad.

    The day was not without incident though - I think I was underhydrated and the last four miles were ran on half-breaths with a wicked side stitch. Thankfully my only deity bestowed talent is to suffer.

    Tomorrow I am not running - just hitting the weights but then I start ramping back up for the Great Eastern Endurance Run on 27th Sep. I hope to get a few extended speed sessions into my legs before then.

    No comments: