Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 12, 2008

    End of a slow week

    This morning went for another quick fiver - just not motivated to run too much and my knee has been hurting from slamming into the downed log this past weekend. I got some weights in and generally took it easy this afternoon. Next week back to the grind.

    I did locate the local high school however - two opposing high sets of bleachers - about one and a half miles from my house. Perfect warm-up and cool-down distance prior to some quad punishing sessions on the stairs.

    Next week I am back to my regular job - this week was spent at another location and that has contributed to my general laziness....naah, just excuses! I'll be up and out early to punish myself prior to Hoyawolf Jr. and Hoyawolfette's soccer games tomorrow.

    No comments: