Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 17, 2008

    Big day for the Hoyawolves!

    Our little princess turned four years old - that is right - Miss Hoyawolfette. She is such a precious girl and we love her very much. She has made the last four years of her Dad's life extra special.

    To celebrate I have been training extra hard this week. I started a new weight training program - it is very good and I really like the suffering!

    Tuesday was short quick tempo run followed by the new training program. This morning I did a very solid interval workout - 2x400, 2x800, 1x1200, 1x800, 1x400 - at a 6min per mile pace for the run and about 8.5min per mile for the jog.

    Work interfered with my swim this afternoon so instead of only one workout tomorrow my hand is forced. Arrrgh!

    No comments: